Islamic Relief promotes equality and meritocracy, and seeks individuals who agree with the IR values together with our policy standards on Anti-Bribery, Child Protection and Code of Conduct. We will carry out screening checks and will take out references on your behalf if you are selected.
Regional Content Curator
- Regional Content Curator will be responsible for providing compelling video, photographic content and information/case studies from Asia for the Islamic Relief Worldwide (IRW) Family, to help IRW promote the organisation’s work in the region. The Content Curator is expected to coordinate and collate strong media material from the Asia region to support compelling fundraising and advocacy campaigns through Islamic Relief’s various global entities – therefore the role may involve travelling within the Asia region on a regular basis.
- Reporting to Communication Content Manager in Birmingham (England, United Kingdom).
- Regular engagement with different programming staff, aid workers, volunteers across the region, to capture and curate their first-person accounts of the work they do.
- Day-to-day engagement with International Programs representatives (inclusive of country desks, humanitarian department, orphan/child welfare department).
- Regular engagement with Partner communications representatives to provide relevant case study material as and when required.
- Regular engagement with citizen journalists and where needed, freelancers.
- Regular engagement with Global Communications Working Group.
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate/Diploma/Professional Degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Required Skill(s)/experience: Copywriting in English, Videography including corporate videos, infomercials, Corporate/commercial photography, project management.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
If you are talented, reliable, service minded, resilient and a highly motivated professional, with a strong commitment to IRW’s values and beliefs, please sent your resume to Hr.Malaysia@islamic-relief.org.my and email@example.com on or before the closing date: 21st August 2019.
Applicants should be sympathetic to the values of Islamic Relief.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Islamic Relief is an equal opportunities employer.