- Sustainable Livelihood: To enhance economic potential of the residents under ‘Women of Hope’ programmes, focusing on handicrafts, catering and sewing services, selling honey and bamboo products, as well as equipping them with entrepreneurship skills.
- Food, Health and Hygiene: To promote the significance of health and hygiene by providing minimum essential health services and improving health practices.
- Infrastructure Development: To upgrade the school facilities to act as information centre, knowledge transfers spot and community activity centre, including chess trainings.
- Education: To improve education needs to attract students for school, including additional classes, interactive activities, and strategic answering techniques for exams.
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS THROUGH DIFFERENT REGIONS.
Location: Kg Buluh Nipis, Muadzam Shah, Pahang
* Food, health and hygiene (Jom sihat 1.0, Jom sihat 2.0 and Jom sihat 3.0)
* Education (Jom Sarapan, Lunch for UPSR students, Hari AisKrim, Anugerah Kehadiran cemerlang, Projek buku orang asli)
* Sustainable livelihood (Women’s Hope programme)
* Infrastructure development
Location: Bukit Tampoi, Dengkil, Selangor
* Food, health and hygiene (Diet Attack, Dermatology screening, Nutritional screening, Lice treatment)
* Education (STEM programme,UKM visits, Visit Learning to Petrosains, Kursus asas pengurusan kewangan, kursus Pertanian, Visit to conservation park, Equine park and Muzium warisan melayu, Hari kanak-kanak)
* Sustainable livelihood (Mushroom project)
Location: PPR Taman Putra Damai, Damansara, Selangor
* Sustainable livelihood (Business coaching, marketing training, expo at MATRADE, visit to MARDI, business sharing, GMB congress, business matching with technology park Malaysia, business profile development)
Location: Pos Pulat, Gua Musang, Kelantan
* Food, health and hygiene
* Education (Kem pemantapan akademik dan akidah, Kelas mengaji)
* Sustainable livelihood
Location: Kg Kabel, Gerik, Perak
* Food, health and hygiene (Majlis berkhatan)
* Education (Qiraati class, Fardhu ain class, Hari kecemerlangan, Cheer-to-school)
* Sustainable livelihood (Project kolam ikan)
Location: Tebedu and Lundu, Sarawak
* Food, health and hygiene (Monthly foodpack distributions)
* Education (Transportation support for students)
* Sustainable livelihood (Projek ternakan itik dan ikan tilapia, bakery dan menanam sawit)
* Infrastructure (Repair shelter)