1. IRM conducted assessment exercises for Underprivileged Development Programme (Gift of Hope) in various states in order to determine the type of assistance that should be given to the eligible beneficiaries. The purpose of the assessment is to ensure that the beneficiaries are amongst those who are in dire needs.
2. Give of Hope covering following sectors :
– Education – Educational Support (Reference book and stationeries, Basic school needs)
– Health – Healthy Family (Basic food and hygiene kit), Healthy Baby (Baby milk and baby diapers), Medical Support for Elder / Chronic Patient (Support equipment, diapers and other assessment)
– Shelter – Shelter Aid / House (Minor repair, water supply and basic home appliances and furniture)
– Sustainable Livelihood – Self Sustained (Short course programme skills, business capital and job search)