1. MySEDEKAH is the biggest fundraising project in Malaysia which is organised by Islamic Relief Malaysia (IR Malaysia). MySEDEKAH fundraising projects raise fund and distribute relief and aid to more than 9 million beneficiaries all over the world including local beneficiaries.
2. Where will my donations to mySEDEKAH be distributed? Your donations to mySEDEKAH will be distributed to :
- The poor
- Victims of conflicts
- Victims of disasters
- Single mothers
- Chronic patients
- Senior citizens
- The homeless
- The disabled
3. What are the main focus sectors in mySEDEKAH?
4. To which countries are the funds will be distributed? mySEDEKAH funds are distributed directly to these countries;
- Palestine (Gaza & The West Bank)
5. The funds are also distributed to other countries where the beneficiaries are in need of emergency relief to survive. How are the beneficiaries selected?
- The beneficiaries are selected based on assessments of their needs, which are carried out by IR Malaysia team and the IR teams in the affected countries.
- mySEDEKAH is carried out according to the values and principles of Islam and is syariah-compliant. The process undergoes strict audit by auditors worldwide.
- mySEDEKAH is distributed to beneficiaries without discriminating against religion, race, skin, political interests or citizenship.
- mySEDEKAH aims to distribute aid to more than 9 million beneficiaries, local and overseas
Please, support us in helping those who need it most.