1) ASSISTANT OFFICER, PARTNER CARE
Job Status: Short Term Contract (6 months)
Salary range: Based on qualification and experience
Skills: Fundraising, Sales & Marketing (1 year minimum experience(s))
- Organising and helping with traditional fundraising activities such as sponsored or promotional events, raffles, house to house and street collections.
- Recruiting and coordinating the work of volunteers.
- Approaching individuals, schools, universities, local authorities, shops and commercial organisations for sponsorship and donations.
- Developing new fundraising ideas and events.
"Fundraising for a charity can be an immensely satisfying job. It is particularly well-suited to those who are looking for flexible or family-friendly work".
Other work requirements:
- Sales and Marketing
- Negotiation abilities.
- Communications skills.
- IT skills.
- Team Players.
- Creative thinking.
- Effective problem solving.
- Driving license.
All application to be emailed to:
Closing date of application:
January 31st, 2017
Islamic Relief promotes equality and meritocracy, and seeks individuals who agree with the IR values together with our policy standards on Anti-Bribery, Child Protection and Code of Conduct. We will carry out screening checks and will take out references on your behalf if you are selected.
If you are talented, reliable, service minded, resilient and a highly motivated professional, with a strong commitment to IRW’s values and beliefs, please sent your resume to HR@islamic-relief.org.my on or before the closing date.
Applicants should be sympathetic to the values of Islamic Relief. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Islamic Relief is an equal opportunities employer.